Comedian Sugandha Mishra booked for flouting COVID-19 rules during her wedding : Bollywood News – Bollywood Hungama

Comedian Sugandha Mishra and Sanket Bhonsale tied the knot in the last week of April this year and the couple had posted a lot of aesthetic quintessential pictures from their wedding. Both Sanket and Sugandha have been an integral part of Indian comedy and their content is highly lauded by their followers and fans on […]

Continue Reading

FIR registered against comedian Sunil Pal for calling doctors ‘demons’ and ‘thieves’; he refutes the claims : Bollywood News – Bollywood Hungama

Sunil Pal recently landed in legal trouble for posting a video on his social media about 15 days ago. While the doctors are working overtime and are exhausted with the lack of staff and medical supplies, Sunil Pal, in his video, said that 90%of the doctors are dressed n ‘demon suit’ while the other 10% […]

Continue Reading

Nikki Tamboli’s brother Jatin Tamboli passes away due to COVID-19 complications, she pens an emotional letter : Bollywood News – Bollywood Hungama

Bigg Boss 14’s Nikki Tamboli’s brother Jatin Tamboli had been suffering from multiple health issues and earlier today, the 29-year-old breathed his last. He had tested positive for COVID-19 a few days ago and Nikki had hosted a puja for his well-being. From surviving Tuberculosis to battling COVID-19 on just one lung with the other […]

Continue Reading

Aniruddh Dave admitted to ICU for COVID-19 complications in Bhopal : Bollywood News – Bollywood Hungama

Aniruddh Dave, who will next be seen in Akshay Kumar starrer Bellbottom, tested positive for COVID-19 recently. The actor who was away for professional commitments in Bhopal has been admitted to the ICU due to COVID-19 complications and as per his wife, he is quite critical and in dire need for prayers. His wife Shubhi […]

Continue Reading

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai and Anupamaa’s shoots shifted to Gujarat amid the pandemic : Bollywood News – Bollywood Hungama

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai and Anupamaa are two of the most-watched shows of the Indian television. With a massive viewership, both the shows were dearly missed during the lockdown last year. As the number of cases have been on an all-time rise due to the second wave, a lot of Indian television show’s shoots […]

Continue Reading

Hina Khan tests positive for COVID-19, asks her fans to remember her in their prayers : Bollywood News – Bollywood Hungama

Hina Khan lost her father to a cardiac arrest a few days ago and the actress has been trying to get through the tragedy. She was in Kashmir shooting for her upcoming music video with Shaheer Sheikh when the news broke out and Hina Khan took the first available flight back home. During these tough […]

Continue Reading

Bigg Boss 14 fame Nikki Tamboli to donate plasma to help COVID-19 patients : Bollywood News – Bollywood Hungama

Bigg Boss 14’s 2nd runner up Nikki Tamboli, who recently recovered from Coronavirus, decided to extend a helping hand to others by donating her plasma at a hospital for the ones in need. On March 19, Tamboli had revealed her COVID-19 diagnosis and was home quarantined following the doctors’ medications. The actress took to her […]

Continue Reading

Bigg Boss 14 fame Sara Gurpal tests positive for COVID-19 : Bollywood News – Bollywood Hungama

Sara Gurpal, who was evicted from Bigg Boss 14 in week one due to an eye injury being one of the reasons, has tested positive for COVID-19. The second wave of the pandemic might lead to a stricter lockdown being imposed on the citizens to ensure safety. With celebrities testing positive day in and day […]

Continue Reading

Kanika Mann of Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega fame tests positive for COVID-19 : Bollywood News – Bollywood Hungama

There have been multiple reports of cases in the industry, Kanika Mann of Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega has tested positive recently. The actress released a statement through her team and she informed that she has opted for home quarantine. The actress recently featured in a music video. In the statement, she advised people to […]

Continue Reading

Yeh Hai Chahatein star Abrar Qazi tests positive for COVID-19, quarantines himself : Bollywood News – Bollywood Hungama

Abrar Qazi, who is the lead actor of Yeh Hai Chahatein has tested positive for COVID-19. The actor had been shooting on a daily basis for the show and despite the precautions, the actor showed a few symptoms, post which he decided to quarantine himself immediately. The recent surge has led to a stricter lockdown […]

Continue Reading